Knocktulchan House is set in its own private grounds and provides fantastic views over the Spey valley and surrounding countryside. The house provides an ideal location for families, sporting parties and small corporate events.
One of the twin bedrooms is situated on the ground floor, making it ideal for guests with mobility impairment.
- Sleeps 12
- Three twin rooms and three double rooms, all with en-suite facilities
- Large entrance hall with open fire
- Large sitting room with open fire
- Small sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen with Aga (additional staff/caterers' kitchen)
- Additional family / nursery room
- Large function room able to accommodate 40 - 50 people
- Two cloakrooms downstairs
Price includes heating, towels, linen and daily cleaning service. Lunch and dinner can be provided on request from March to January.
Andrew Flitcroft visits the majestic Tulchan Estate on the Spey and experiences a fight to remember in the mighty Speanoch pool
Tulchan is a famous name in salmon fishing, but as Will Hetherington discovers, it also offers some fine pheasant shooting